Classes & Training in Natural Hair Salon Services
Training Courses and Continuing Education
1. MOST CLASSES ARE 4 TO 8 HOURS LONG. (SOME CLASSES MAY HAVE UP TO 4 PARTS DUE TO THE INTENSIVE INFORMATION THAT NEEDS TO BE COVERED).
2. BOOT CAMPS CONSIST OF 3 DAYS OF INTENSIVE TRAINING TOTALING 20 TO 24 HOURS.
3. 8 WEEK TRAINING COURSES CATER TO INDIVIDUALS IN NEED OF MORE FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE OPTIONS.
4. CLASS KIT PRICE RANGE FROM $0-$100 DEPENDING ON THE TOOLS NEEDED FOR EACH CLASS.
5. REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT(INCLUDING PAYMENT FOR CLASS KIT) IS REQUIRED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO TAKING A CLASS. IF BUNDLING CLASSES, PAYMENT FOR ALL CLASSES ARE DUE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. REGISTERING LESS THAN 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CLASS DATE WILL REQUIRE A LATE REGISTRATION FEE OF $20.
6. YOU CAN MAKE PAYMENTS ON CLASSES THAT HAVE 3 OR MORE PARTS BUT PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL FOR EACH CLASS 7 DAYS PRIOR TO THE NEXT CLASS DATE.
7. REFUNDS: YOU WILL RECEIVE A REFUND IF YOU CANCEL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE CLASS. YOU WILL HAVE TO CANCEL BY SPEAKING TO A REPRESENTATIVE AT THE INSTITUTE WITHIN 24 HOURS (336-763-7334).
8.IF YOU NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE WE WILL ACCOMMODATE PACE OR SPECIAL NEEDS.
9. UPON COMPLETION OF THE CLASS. ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE WITHIN 7 TO 14 BUSINESS DAYS.
***WE OFFER SMALL CLASS SIZES, SO EACH STUDENT CAN MAXIMIZE THEIR SKILLS*** OUR CLASSES DO FILL UP QUICKLY*** REMEMBER YOU MUST REGISTER ON THE FORM PROVIDED***
HERE AT THE BEAUTY HEALTH AND WEALTH INSTITUTE WE STRIVE TO KEEP THE BEST EDUCATORS ON STAFF. ALL EDUCATORS ARE PRESCREENED PRIOR TO PRESENTATION OF CLASSES. WE CHOOSE HIGHLY EDUCATED STAFF MEMBERS TO CONDUCT THEIR AREA OF EXPERTISE. WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER THE BEST CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM IN N.C.
RENT OUR SPACE TO HOST YOUR NEXT TRAINING CLASS
Are you a stylist that needs a space to host your next training class? Are you a professional looking for a space to host your next meeting or small event. Look no further than The Beauty Health and Wealth Institute. Need someone to market your training class? We can help for an extra fee. We have 2 spaces available. You can rent any day of the week and anytime of day. Our prices are unbeatable.
Large room $25 per hour for first 2 hours
Only $10 per hour for each additional hour. Give us a call at (336)763-7334. Visit our website at www.bhwinstitute.com to chat with us or submit a message.
THE PERFECT SEW-IN ($500)
Sew-Ins are extensions added to customers hair for a natural look. You can use all types of hair to a sew in. Needle and thread is involved. Before a sew in is done you can either add a net or braid the customer's hair for protection. For customer's with natural hair it is consider a protectant style. There are many different types of sew-ins : Vixens, Versatiles, Closures, Frontals, Full , Partial, & Leave out. We will discuss many briefly in this class and trained fully in other classes we offer.
In this class you will learn:
- Types of Sew-Ins :
- Build Foundation of Sew-In
- Weft Measurement
- Creating Fullness and Thinning
- Proper Placement of Each Weft
- How to Properly Close a Full Sew-In
CUSTOMIZING CLOSURES AND FRONTALS ($500)
CUSTOM WIG MAKING ($500)
VIXENS AND VERSATILES PART 1 AND PART 2 ($500) :
EYELASH EXTENSIONS ($250)
HAIR WEAVING - FUSION & MICRO-LINKS PART 1 AND PART 2 ($500) :
What is fusion or micro-linking?
Hair fusion is a technique, that gives the clients a very natural and versatile look, by infusing small pieces of hair with a special tool specifically made for infusing hair. Micro-linking is pretty similar to the fusion system, just unlike the fusion system it does not involve glue. Instead small tubes are used to connect the hair.
Both techniques are great for clients who don't want to do the traditional sew-in.
In this 4 part series you will learn:
* The Application of both techniques
*Choosing the right client for the service
*Proper procedures before serving a client
*The Price for this service
*The proper removal of the extension
INTRO TO HAIR WEAVE ($100) :
Hair weave is extensions added to customer's hair to either make it fuller or longer. It gives customers the opportunity to be creative with their hairstyles. When added most customers prefer it to look equal to their natural hair or grade.
In this class you will learn:
- Different textures
- The Different Grades
- Hair Store Weave vs. Bundles
PRE HAIR COLORING PRICE: $250
YOU WILL LEARN
Sanitation of Tools and Utensils
Proper Brush and Applicators
Customer Service and Consultation
Skin Tones & Color Tones
Correction of a Miscolor
How to Color or Uncolor Gray Hair
PRO BOB WEAVING PRICE:$250
You will learn:
Flexible braid patterns
Anchoring&Securing your Weft cap
Learn "The Undetectable" Weft for the Natural Flow
Cutting The "New Innovative Concave Bob"
PRE BOB WEAVING PRICE: $500
You Will Learn:
"Flat Versatile" braid patterns using Added Hair
Securing your Weft Cap" Firmly"
Sewing your Weft with Fold over method
Cutting a Precis
ion A-Line Bob
OPENING A SALON PRICE: $250
PRE CUTTING FUNDAMENTALS PRICE: $250
YOU WILL LEARN:
Sanitation and the Important Use of Sterile Tools
Safety Precautions Avoiding Injury
The Proper Use of Tools and the Effect of Each
Learn the Sections of the Head and Purpose
Learn Vertical Versus Horizontal Terms and Effects
Blunt Cutting and Layering
Cutting Wet,Dry, Curly, Hair
THE ART OF CROCHET PRICE: $250
PREPPING FOR THE STATE BOARD PRICE: $500
PRO CUTTING FUNDAMENTALS PRICE:$400
Learn the latest advanced skills and techniques to create the perfect cut for your clientele.
YOU WILL LEARN:
Importance of Sanitation
Salon and Styling Tools
Anatomy of the Head
Stationary Guides- Traveling guides
Become a Pro
Increase your Sales
Pro Your Images
MAKING 6 FIGURES IN THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY
SHORT EDGY WEFT REPLACEMENT PRICE:$ 500
YOU WILL LEARN:
"Undetectable" Flat Interlacing technique options Healthiest for your clients
Create "The State Of Art" Weft Replacement
Detailed Instructions on the care of your Weft Replacement
Boost your sales$$$ and your clients Confidence